The Hunt

Thursday 8 January 2015

Okay, let me just rave for a second.


The Hunt is an app, a beautiful beautiful invention where people who don't have anything better to do answer some of life's greatest mysteries.

Find a photo on Pinterest of the sickest boots but have no idea where to buy them?  Put that photo on the Hunt and somebody will find it for you.  PING! **checks phone** Outfit envied cured.

And the weird thing is, even though I kinda make fun of the people who I imagine to be sitting on their phones all day solving other people's fashion problems, I have to admit that there is huge satisfaction in making a fashion find for someone else!  PING! **checks phone** You solved someone's hunt.  PING! **checks phone** Somebody gem'd your find.

Ahh, the Internet.  Oh how I love thee.  Except when you are so complicated you give reason for apps like the Hunt to even exist.

And don't just think the Hunt is for fashion finds.  Ohhhh no.  No sir-ee-bob.  That thing is a genius when it comes to anything from movies to book quotations to song lyrics to shoes to makeup and on and on.

So if you're looking for something in particular or just inspiration, check out this awesome app.  And find me while you're there too - I might be able to help!  @britanypowell.  That's me.  

Have a lovely day you guys!  

Love you and live good.

xo B

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips